PubTalk Live is a publishing talk show, broadcasting live to YouTube every 2nd and 4th Saturday at 9pm Eastern. Host Sarah Nicolas is joined in each episode by a Guest Co-Host and at least one Special Guest. They talk about all aspects of the book publishing industry, including its intersections with other media and libraries.
Viewers can ask questions and participate in the conversation. Subscribe to Sarah Nicolas’s YouTube channel and click the bell to receive notifications so you don’t miss an episode!
- 11/23/19 with Guest Co-Host Steph Post and Special Guest Alex Segura
- 12/14/19 with Guest Co-Host Diana Pho and Special Guest Eric Smith
- 12/28/19 with Guest Co-Host Heidi Heilig
- 1/11/20 with Special Guest Rachel Hartman
- 10/12/19 with Guest Co-Host Brenda Drake and Special Guest Tere Michaels
- 10/26/19 with Guest Co-Host Kellye Garrett and Special Guest Amanda Nelson
- 11/9/19 with Guest Co-Host Erica Cameron and Special Guest Dahlia Adler
Be a Guest
If you would like to be a Guest Co-Host or a Special Guest, please email me a bit about yourself, indicating which type of guest you would like to be. In addition, a video of you speaking in any capacity would be great.
Technical requirements: In order to participate, you need a webcam of any quality, a mic of some kind (built-in to your computer is okay), and headphones (to reduce feedback issues). Most smartphones will also work, but I would like to test it with you before scheduling you.