PubTalk Live is a publishing talk show, broadcasting live to YouTube every 2nd and 4th Saturday at 9pm Eastern. Host Sarah Nicolas is joined in each episode by a Guest Co-Host and at least one Special Guest. They talk about all aspects of the book publishing industry, including its intersections with other media and libraries.
Viewers can ask questions and participate in the conversation. Subscribe to Sarah Nicolas’s YouTube channel and click the bell to receive notifications so you don’t miss an episode!
- 5/23/20 with Guest Co-Host I.W. Gregorio and Special Guest Ellen Oh
- 6/13/20 with Guest Co-Host Jennifer Brody and Special Guest Jules Rivera
- 10/12/19 with Guest Co-Host Brenda Drake and Special Guest Tere Michaels
- 10/26/19 with Guest Co-Host Kellye Garrett and Special Guest Amanda Nelson
- 11/9/19 with Guest Co-Host Erica Cameron and Special Guest Dahlia Adler
- 11/23/19 with Guest Co-Host Kelly Peterson and Special Guest Michael Moreci
- 12/14/19 with Guest Co-Host Diana Pho and Special Guest Eric Smith
- 12/28/19 with Guest Co-Host Heidi Heilig and Special Guest Dhonielle Clayton
- 1/11/20 with Guest Co-Host Fran Wilde and Special Guest Rachel Hartman
- 1/18/20 special extra episode: Writers & Taxes, a live Q&A with author and tax pro Mindy Mejia
- 1/25/20 with Guest Co-Host S. Jae-Jones and Special Guest Patrice Caldwell
- 2/8/20 with Guest Co-Host Erica Wright and Special Guest Alex Segura
- 2/22/20 Live from Coastal Magic Convention with Jeff Adams, Tawdra Kandle, Kiernan Kelly, Shaila Patel, Victoria Sue, and Bru Baker
- 3/14/20 with Special Guest Lily Meade
- 3/28/20 with Guest Co-Host Nora Shalaway Carpenter and Special Guest Amanda Quain
- 4/11/20 with Guest Co-Host Julia Ember and Special Guest Rita Meade
- 4/25/20 with Guest Co-Host L. Penelope and Special Guests Sara Megibow and Angelina M. Lopez
- 5/9/20 with Guest Co-Host E.C. Myers and Special Guest Delilah S. Dawson
Be a Guest
If you would like to be a Guest Co-Host or a Special Guest, please email me a bit about yourself, indicating which type of guest you would like to be. In addition, a video of you speaking in any capacity would be great.
Technical requirements: In order to participate, you need a webcam of any quality, a mic of some kind (built-in to your computer is okay), and headphones (to reduce feedback issues). Most smartphones will also work, but I would like to test it with you before scheduling you.